November 18

I am Thankful

I am thankful for everything because everything has a different purpose. Birds, bugs, animals and humans. We all are part of this magical, amazing planet.

Posted November 18, 2015 by walkerv15 in category Uncategorized

5 thoughts on “I am Thankful

1. rileybl15

Dear Walker,
    I really like your post and agree that everything has a purpose. I like some animals more than some bugs, for example I like my horses better than spiders! Do you like spiders?
    From,
    Riley

Reply
  2. Mrs. Dorsey

Dear Walker,
    When I read your post, it gave me a chill, in a good way. You are a deep thinker. Your idea reminds me of how the Native Americans think about the earth. Yes, we are all part of this amazing, fantastic planet. Thank you for this gift of you!

Mrs. Dorsey

Reply
  3. Jacob

Hi Walker,
    I am from Mr. Geiman’s class. I really like the way you are thankful for everything. I wish you would have added some more things that you are thankful for. I wonder why there was little information in your post. You can follow me at brammkr9@student.elanco.org

Reply
  4. Sydni

Hi Walker,
    My name is Sydni. My class and some students got nominated for best class and for best student blog. To vote for are class click here http://edublogawards.com/vote-here/ . And then find blog.elanco.org/ageiman in class blog. And to nominated a student go to best student blog then click the arrow. Then click on blog.elanco.org/forre5yz/. Please vote. Thank you

Reply