October 29

All About Me

My name is Walker and I have a lot to tell you about. First, my favorite animal is the fan worm. Β It lives in the ocean. I am 8 years old. My favorite sport is soccer. My favorite baseball team is the Kansas City Royals.

The Kansas City Royals

The Kansas City Royals

What is your favorite baseball team?

Posted October 29, 2015 by walkerv15 in category Uncategorized

8 thoughts on “All About Me

1. Bette Vaudt ( Grammy)

Hi Walker,
    I love your blog. It tells a lot about your interests. Right now, I am a big fan of the Kansas City Royals too. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I look forward to hearing more about you and things you are learning about. You are so blessed to
    have the most awesome teacher. Love you, Grammy

Reply
  2. annevaudt

Hi Walker!

Guess what? My favorite Baseball team is the Kansas City Royals too! WHAT a coincidence. πŸ˜‰

I had so much fun watching the World Series with you and was so excited that they won after 30 years! They are such a great team that didn’t give up even when all the analysts said they would never make it. That is quite an accomplishment! They didn’t quit!

I am proud of your blog and am excited to follow you and read about all the cool things you are learning about and thinking about.

Love,
    Mom

Reply
  3. gavins15

Dear Walker, My favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees. Are you sure that you like the Royals? You’d be a great Yankees fan, just consider it.

Reply
  4. Grammy Bette

Good Morning Walker,
    I loved watching you paint your salmon yesterday. You are a good artist. Isn’t the study of salmon so fascinating? You are learning sooo much in 3 rd grade.
    Love you, Grammy.

Reply